Wednesday 18 March 2015

Rimmel Provocalips Review

Rimmel Provocalips

I gave this product a try last weekend and I have to say I was really amazed. I have the shade I'll Call You and it's beautiful.

The application was a little off for me, it seemed to take a while to dry on my lips, but I did really like the second step it left a really soft matte finish.

Not 16 hours but it was a solid 7 before I noticed fading and that was after a couple cups of coffee and a full dinner.

Did not transfer, I gave it some kiss tests and wore it through a few drinks and a meal and there was no colour transfer.

I completely recommed these to everyone, there is a nice array of colours and shades, from pale nude to rich red, and the price point is great. I picked mine up from Walmart for $8.94

Here's what Rimmel has to say about there product:

Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace!

• Kiss proof, transfer proof, trouble proof high impact endless colour.
• No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long.
• Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover

STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.



Let me know what you thought of this product.

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment