Monday 24 August 2015

Julep Stardust Finish Nailpolish

Julep Stardust Finish Nailpolish

I love me a Julep nailpolish but this was a awful awful product for me.

I do like some textured finishes but this was far to much for me. It was almost like a stucco feel on the nails. It was rather hard to get applied evenly, and it caused my nails to snag on everything. In addition to that it was very hard to remove. I would not reccomend this finish style to anyone, I am sure their are some who will love this but it was simply not for me.


This is what the Julep site has to say about this product.

What it is: Breakthrough Oxygen

Technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get

nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our

proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal

and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same

way again.

What it does

Dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate

the nail bed than other nail polish Reveals stronger, harder more conditioned nails in

just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial) Extends the life of your manicure or pedicure

I don't know about the strengthening factor as I used it once and for less then 24 hours. I will say it did dry very fast compared to other julep polishes but it also was one of the reasons it was difficult to apply.

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment