Monday 11 August 2014

Welcome

Hey All,

So obviously this is my first post.

I have been toying with the idea of doing a blog for a while now. A place where I can express my interest in both the world of health and fitness, and beauty and fashion.
I want to create a unified space to handle both realms as I have found it can be one or the other when searching for info. I really would like to create something that is congruent to the needs of both a fit and fashion forward woman.

I want to post as often as I can. This will kind of be like a grown-up public version of the journal for me. Some of the things I will include our fashion styles, make up looks, and product reviews. As well as recipes, exercise routines, and other interesting health-related topics.

Quick disclaimer. I am not a dietitian. I am not a personal trainer. I am not in any fashion retail business. I am not aesthetician. Hairstylist. Or make up artist.

E,


Instagram @vvixene

No comments:

Post a Comment