Tuesday 16 September 2014

10 Pan Challenge Post

Came across this challenge and thought this would be great way to clean out a few of my nearly done items. I know the bases was for items with "pan" but I am horrible for having lotions and body sprays and the like that are hanging around in the 1/4 or less left area. I tried to do a little over everything so here it goes. So I will not be buying any new items in the following areas until I use up these listed items.

Bath and Body Works Body Splash in Night-blooming Jasmine - Love this scent, clean and very soft and feminine. I use body sprays daily so it won 'to be too much of a stretch to finish this bottle off.

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Hydrating Body Lotion - nice smelling lotion for summer. I have a horrid habit of never finishing lotions. I will typically have 5-8 different bottles going per season. This will be hard cause I want to bust into the richer fall scents.

Live Clean (spa therapy) Polishing Body Scrub - I like this scrub but.... Any scrubs or masks that come in squeeze tubes become hard to work with after you use so much. I think I may actually squeeze this out into a jar so I don't have to wrestle with the bottle in the shower.

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-sculpting Scrub Cleanser - just another cleanser nearing it's end.

Mary Kay Cosmetics Eye Primer - not a fan of this product. Picked it up at a Mary Kay party a few months ago. The tube is great I like the pointed applicator and the price was good. I think around $10.00 but I hate the texture, very sticky and I get creasing and oiliness on the lid about 2 hours after applying. Lucky this is a small product and I should be able to breeze through this cause I am really wanted to try some new primers.

Covergirl pressed powder - this one was at the cottage for the summer, already hit pan.

Lise Watier Cashmere Eyeshadow Quartet in Prune - really nice pallet! It came in a little deep purple cashmere sweater! Love the colours in this and the formula just don't seem to grab for it to often. This has 4 shades. One matte neutral shade, a very light lilac with shimmer, a deep plum with shimmer, and a warm medium tone brown with shimmer. I have already hit pan on all but the dark plum. This can definitely be revitalized with the fall season.

Gosh Cosmetics Wonder Volume Mascara - got this long ago and had not used it much as I didn't find. It volumized much, but it separates the lashes beautifully and works great as a lower lash mascara.

Revlon Lip Lustre in Currant Affair - Don't care for the consistency of this gloss so it's hardly used but the colour is pretty, maybe I can work with this to change it a bit. Any suggestions?

So wish me luck, I think this is a great challenge idea and encourage you guys to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment