Monday 1 September 2014

Aug Haul/Reviews

I have gotten a few items this month that I haven't talked about so I thought being month end this would be the perfect chance. As well to go through a few other items I have purchased this month.

As I mentioned before in my Josie Maren review post, I picked up the 100% Argan oil light and I love it. Highly recommended especially if you have oily skin. It has in the past few weeks drastically reduced my oiliness and the level of large pores and breakouts. The brightness and silky smooth texture of my skin is wonderful as well.

The argon lip treatment is very nice. Not noticing any plumping or any real moisturizing difference from other brands, but the bottle is killer cute and the smell and texture are really pleasing.

Staying on skincare I have also started using the Origins a perfect world antioxidant moisturizer with white tea. Nice formula, feels nice on the skin with a pretty soft scent. Above all it gives moisture back after using my toner, but not so much that it's added to any oiliness. 

Garnier skin naturals fresh cleansing cloths. So I ran out of my pond cleaning cloths and was just not feeling the best, and generally really lazy so I grabbed these the grocery store to save making a separate stop at the drugstore. Not bad. Not great. I have to use two cloths to get the same clean as with Ponds. It doesn't touch my mascara or lash adhesive. Does have a nice scent and at $7.99 for 25 it's a cheap option.

Maybelline the elixir in pedal plush and breathtaking apricot - Love them to bits want more I think I have express that enough in my review and times used my looks.

Mac blush and Sunbasque. The perfect summer blush for near no make up days, or glam looks. Great problems with the pink tone and a soft shimmer. A definite must-have for next summer.

Only one lipstick this month, lime crime is babe it. Nothing tops lime crime for lipsticks as far as I am concerned. I want to this one for a while now but it is always been out of stock. Finally I have my hands on it! Love!!!

Finally found a nail polish that actually lasts. The C&D vinyl Lux nail polish in shade lush tropics. Not a full week where but I have gotten a good for almost 5 days before chipping. Most brands are lucky to last me 48 hours.

Merrell activewear apricot tank top. Great color and style, feel so good. Keeps the girls lockdown. Really great for outdoor activities when you need support in moisture control without having to look completely gym gear.

Black jegging's – love, cute, comfy and perfect for fall winter transitions.

Make up storage trays from IKEA – have not used yet.

And........ A bath and Bodyworks order. Three wick candles in watermelon lemonade, and peach cilantro twist. Hand soap's in ginger peach, I need nectarines, Eucalyptus mint, cozy vanilla cream, a walk in the woods, and crisp morning air(start getting into the fall scents).


No comments:

Post a Comment