Tuesday 9 September 2014

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and L'Oreal Privee Lipstick Review

Makeup Geek eyeshadows

I previously owned a individual of Vanilla Bean and fell in love with the formula. Really rich and smooth application and highly pigmented. Also at a amazing price!

I picked up 12 eyeshadows along with the to go pallet in gunmetal. This pallet holds up to 15 eyeshadows which is perfect because there are still 2 shades I want to add that were out of stock when I ordered.

Shades I got are as follows:
Vanilla Bean - Creamy soft warm white.
Latte - Light cool tone brown.
Frappe - Medium warm brown, more of a yellow undertone.
Mocha - Rich warm true brown.
Taupe Notch - Nice shimmery shade  to bring warm and cool shades together in one look.
Peach Smoothie - Gorgeous soft peach shade, great for transitions.
Cupcake - Perfect matte mauve pink.
Mango Tango - Really pretty pinky peach with light shimmer.
Razzleberry - Such a rich pink berry shade with lots of sparkle. Goes on really smooth, no chalkiness at all.
Burlesque - Gorge! Deep purple with a nice shimmer. Dying to use this for some dark and sultry looks this fall.
Bitten - Heavenly purple, red, brown shade. Perfect marriage or earthy browns and deep berry shades.
Chickadee - Clean smooth mustardy yellow. Looks really nice blended with warm browns.

The second purchase was the L'Oreal  privee lipsticks. I saw these a while ago and I really loved the Jennifer Lopez and the Julianne Moore shades.  For whatever reason I didn't end up picking them up and as a result I have been searching high and low for them. Long story short, I got the Jennifer at shoppers this past week and then happen to be at Walmart later that evening and ended up getting Eva a shade. I pick this one over the Julianne shade as I thought this would be a nice shade for the fall season.

Check out my YouTube channel for video http://youtu.be/f2aNAYDsaAs


No comments:

Post a Comment