Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fall Make Up Trends

Fall make up trends as per NYFW

1.) Full brows, berry lips – Berry shades are lovely and great for fall. Full brow, I like the look but not on myself personally, I like a thinner brow. I came of age in the make up trend of thin arched penciled on brows and I still have a fond spot in my heart for that look but more modern.

2.) Glittery green eyes – I love green shadows so this is a hell yeah for me!

3.) Smoky brown eyes – What's not to love the perfect go to eye. Can be as extreme or settle as you like.

4.) Jewel tone eyes and lips – Again love this. You have to have the confidence to pull it off. Not something I think would look good on someone to young but definitely something I plan on doing a lot this season.

5.) Glittery brown lips – Meh, what can I say about this look. I think it's a mess. I had a very pale complexion so I feel it makes me look sickly and I just don't like the look of it overall. I will say on someone with a darker complexion this can look really beautiful.

6.) Silvershadow – Usually something I equate more with winter but this is definitely a Yep.

So that's a wrap on the upcoming trends the season for make up, thoughts? Comments? Do you hate some of these? What do you love? And are you going to try these?

No comments:

Post a Comment