Tuesday 4 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 1

                                                                12 Days of Blogging Day 1

I came across this in a post by ChromoBeauty. This was orginally posted by stylestorms and I just thought it was a interesting idea and a good way to really get into, and stick with a tighter habit of daily or nearly daily blogging. Each day has a new question or theme to write about and I am really looking forward to a lot of these.

Day 1 question is: Why do you Blog?

I started doing this as something for myself. A bit of a outlet and a way to fill some of my downtime. I am at home full time with my children so this is a way for me to get more connected with the grown up world and do something that I really enjoy. I have always loved make-up fashion and style and love to share what I think of things and see what others are up to.

5 Random Facts about Me:

1.) I never wear coloured socks! I am a die hard white sock lover! I just don't like the feel of black or coloured socks and I have never gone for the printed or goofy sock trend. If I am not in my whites I am bare foot or wearing stockings.

2.) I'm a huge coffee drinker like 6-8 cups a day and aside from the normal first thing in the morning cup, my favourite most looked forward to cup of the day is after dinner. Just something about it completes the meal and relaxes me for the evening. I also have the ability to drinka cup at like 10:30 pm and still get to bed right afterwords.

3.) I hate Apples. I don't like the flavour or texture regardless if they are raw or cooked, part of a sweet dessert or a savory dish. I just do not like them, period.

4.) I love cold weather and winter snow storms. The cold harsh snap in the air when it's like -40 is just so invigorating to me, and I love watching heavy heavy snowfalls and the way wind whips the flakes around, especially against headlights or street lamps. There is a really magical element to it.

5.) I do not own a dishwasher. I know... it sucks but I just don't have the room.

Thanks for reading guys and again I am really looking forward to keeping this up for the full 12 day cycle!

Till tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment