Monday 10 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 7

                                                   12 Days of Blogging Day 7

A seasonal inspired post. This one has so many options but getting back to the roots I will do a quick run down of my fav winter and holiday looks.
During this time of year I am typically drawn to putting together 3 different looks.

The first is soft and cuddly but very glamerous.
I love mixing a big comfy sweater and a pair if leggings, jeans, or even yoga pants for days around the house. The thing with the holidays is you never now when someone will be dropping in so I like to play it ip with lots of jewelled and sparkling acsessorie a to give the look some holiday cheer. Make up I like tk keep it simple I will go a full face and full coverage but play up the skin with conotoirjng and a bright blush and a lot if highlight to shimmer. Natural eyes just a soft groomed brow and lots of mascara or some false lashes. Finished with a nude lip of a soft pink with a touch of shimmery gloss. I just find this a cozy home afternoon look or for something casual like a tree trimming party.

The second is your classic deep rich pallet that follows from fall, a lot if you still are experiencing the leaves and looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner. I am always a fan of a layered outfit, coats, scarves, gloves, boots, etc. toss in some bold dark berry lips and a warm tone smokie eye, with a wind tossed head of hair. Love it for days on the go getting things ticked off the to do list.

Last but not least is the party look. Glitz, glamor, bold lips, dark eyes, and a little something sexy! Go all out, get the long lashes, the big jewels and little lace going.

Till tomorrow, and I hope some of you agree or will give any of the above mentioned a try this holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment