Thursday 6 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 3

                                            12 Days of Blogging Day 3

Todays challenge theme is to pick a quote. I was really caught between 2 so I thought why not include them both, nothing like tweeking the rules every now and again. :)

"It is better to be looked over then overlooked." - Mae West

I got teased a lot in high school days and even now at times for not always following popular trends or kinda beating to the sound of my own drum when it comes to my look and what influences me. So I really embraced this ideal. I would rather have attention and stand out even if it's negative to some then to hold back and not be myself and just fade into the back drop of life.

"There is no beauty without some Strangeness". - Edgar Allan Poe

This is so meaningful. We are all so different and it's not being trendy or styish, it's not what you have or what you have done. I think what makes us truely beautiful is the quirks the little things that are different and that we share with those closest to us.

See you all again tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment