Tuesday 11 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 8

                                                 12 Days of Blogging Day 8

This seems so trivial to be doing a wish list post on Rememberance Day but in keeping with the challenge here goes.
I am going to again keep it beauty based and go with my top 5 wish list cosmetic items.

1.) Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Pallet. I know this one is a staple item for a lot of people but I have put off picking this up for a while and now I am really feeling the need for it.

2.) MakeUp Geek eyeshadow pallet. I have an neutral and warm shade pallet and would love to add another with strictly cool shades.

3.) Becca Highlighter in Rose Gold. It's just to pretty and screams holiday candlit glam.

4.) Velour Lashes in Strike a Pose. Love this brand of lashes and want this pair, a little more dramatic then the ones I already own from them.

5.) Lime Crime Velvetine in Wicked. It's gorgeous and always sold out :(

So that's it, I could list a million more but wanted to keep this to the ones at the top of my wish list.

Till tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment