Friday 14 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 11

                                                       12 Days of Blogging Day 11

Day 11 is here! The topic is "tell us 3 things you are loving" I love a lot of things but these are my latest absolute crazes.

Tv Shows I just finished watching Masters of Sex and I loved it! I could not stop watching it, I love binge watching tv series. Anyway I don't want to say much about this cause I don't want to be a spoiler, but I really enjoyed this one, and the characters in it.

My second love is the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I frickin' love this. I have used it twice and have noticed probably a 60% change in my skin. Over almost the last year my skin has been going crazy and I have been breaking out and having A LOT of texturearound my jawline and forhead. I have used a lot of different creams some medicated and I was taking pills for a few months and nothing was making any improvements. I am so pleased with this. I feel like my forhead and around the eyes is nearly clear, my nose is perfect as can be, and my jawline and lower cheeks have cleared up markably. I can't wait to see if this continues over a few more uses.

Add a seasonal love, Starbucks White Peppermint Mocha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really need to give reasons why this is such a wonderful thing right, like it just is!!

What are you guys loving right now?

Till Tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment