Thursday 13 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 10

12 Days of Blogging Day 10

Hey all,

So today's challenge topic is "a day in the life". Haha so not a interesting topic, at least for me, my usual day to day is pretty low key and uneventful. Don't get me wrong there is stress and craziness, but the daily routine is pretty straight foward.

Here goes,

Mornings are nice because I am at home with my kids so there isn't a rush to get anyone out the door yet. So we get up coffee is always a first, then I am a loyal fittness fan, so I work out 5-6 times a week, then get showered up get my kids dressed then spend most of the morning catching up on social media and checking emails etc. I do not do my make up every day only if I am going someplace or on filming days.

Afternoons are for boring house cleaning, and I spend a lot of time playing with my kids and I try to do any writing during this time or my filming so I can get the daylight. Doesn't always work but I give it a try :)

A typical evening is spending time with my family, and after getting the kids to bed, settling in with a fav TV show or movie. This is also the time of day I usaully do any video uploading for my channel.

Hope someone found this even slightly entertaining, but it is what it is :)

Till Tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment