Saturday 15 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 12

                                                    12 Days of Blogging Day 12

It's here! We did it, the end of the twelve days has arrived. Today's topic is "whatever I want". So I think I am just going to sit here and ramble out whatever comes to mind. :)

I am really enjoying writing in here more oftern. Even if this isn't something grand, or days when it's just something really quick. It gives a feeling of connection and really being involved in the communtity here. More so then just reading everyone elses posts. I really intended to put more time into this in the coming weeks and months and really focus on my channel as well. I am finding I get a lot of fulfillment out of filming and hope to improve my skills at it, and start dabbling in editing and perhaps a new camera or lighting in the new year. I think I want to try to get to around 2-3 vids a week and start really focusing on tutorials and full looks and info instead of manily unboxing/reviews. Just to broaden my space a bit.

Completely random but the worst most complicated thing in the world. At least for me, today lol Is trying to teach my father how to do a E-transfer! OMG thats all I really need to say about that. If you have a parent who is over 60 and not really that computer savy you understand this. You get it, right? Right. I thought it would be easier then going to the bank and then to his place to hand over cash. Apparently that would have taken like all day but would have saved so much stress.

Just a quick thank you to everyone who took part in this challenge, created and shared this challenge, and to those who read them all!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment