Wednesday 12 November 2014

12 Days of Blogging Day 9

                                                        12 Days of Blogging Day 9

Teach us something. Yep thats the topic for today. Do a tutorial of some type. So without further yapping about how I sat here pondering what to write for most of the morning lets get to it. I am doing my lip condtioning and plumping treatment. It's pretty basic but I had it on will I was sitting here thinking, and I thought "wow this is exactly what I can do".

This is a three step process. Firstly I will do a good exfolation of my lips by simply running a extra soft toothbrush over my lips to sluff off any dead skin. This also plumps slightly by bring the the blood to the surface. *don't go to hard of to long with this, thats not good*

Next if you want a little extra volume you can go ahead and use a lip plumping device, such as Candy Lips etc. These are basically devices that suction your lips to fill them with blood and gives them extra pout for a while. I personnally don't have a lot of info on this cause I have only done this a few times and I actually find it a little scary lol.

To finish apply a plumping hydrating lip balm, or you can make your own.

To make your own just mix together vaseline or your favourite lip balm *I use body shops lip butter* mix in some peppermint extract and a little cayenne pepper. Apply fairly thickly to lips and let it soak in completely before applying your lip colour.

Till tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment