Sunday 2 November 2014

Fallen Angel Look

                                                             Fallen Angel Makeup Look

Fallen Angel Look

I posted a quick video and a few pictures of a look I did for Halloween this year. This the items and method I used for those who were interested.

Benefit Porefessional Primer

Revlon 24 hour Whipped Foundation Shade Buff Beige

Basic White Cream face painting make up

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer Shade NC20

Face painting grease paint in black

Mac Eye shadow shade Shroom

Makeup Geek eye shadow shade Taupe Notch

Covergirl eye shadow don't know the shade, a matte dark grey

Annebelle eye shadow shade black

Skone liquid liner pen shade black

Gosh Extreme Art number 19 (silver glitter)

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Gosh Wonder Volume Mascara shade Black

Duo Lash Glue

Red Cherry Lashes #100

Mac Eye Kohl shade Smoulder

Hard Candy Tikki Bronzer

Lime Crime Velveteen shade Black Velvet

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick shade Fire Engine

Rimmel silver eye gloss

I kept the outer corners of the eyes very black and the lid foiled. I smoked out the inner crease with the grey shades and blended out into the black. Heavy handed with the eyebrow and inner corner highlight. I also dragged the inner highlight pretty far under the eye to balance a lot of the darkness on the lids. To complete I added dramatic lashes and some touches of silver glitter on the inner corner of the eye lid.

For the lips I took the black only on the outer rim of my lips then filled in with the red lipstick then touched over the red with the silver gloss.

I didn't use any blush in this look as I wanted a very pale look. I used a good amount of highlight to bring up the cheek bones, and used a matte mid tone grey eye shadow to bring out a bit of contour under the cheek bones.

Halloween is over but this look could be tweaked and made into a really pretty New Years look with a change to a berry shaded lip.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment